Licenses are valid for one year from the date of purchase. The plugin will continue to work after your license expires. You are free to continue using the plugin for as long as you like, but you will not receive support and updates for the plugin any longer. The Ultimate license will receive updates and support for the lifetime of the plugin.
Updates are included for free for one year. If you have a valid and active license updates will be delivered automatically from the WordPress dashboard. The Ultimate license will receive updates for the lifetime of the plugin.
Support for purchases is given up to one year after the purchase date. If you wish to get support after one year, you must renew your license. Licenses can be renewed at a discounted rate. The Ultimate license will receive support for the lifetime of the plugin.
Due to the nature of the plugin software it is not possible to “return” the software and ensure that it is no longer used. Therefore, we generally do not provide refunds as a safeguard to prevent unauthorized use of the plugin. This is a similar policy to many other non-activated software products. If you are not clear on what to expect from the plugin, please try the demo, read the documentation or contact us for more details.
- Payments are processed by PayPal, and you must have an account with PayPal to join the affiliate program. Commissions will be void if the PayPal email account is not present in the affiliate payout info.
- Minimum payout is $50.
- We reserve the rights to reverse commissions on chargeback or fraud transactions.
- You cannot earn commissions on your own affiliate purchases.
- You cannot earn commissions by placing PPC ads (ie. Google AdSense, et al) unless explicitly specified and approved.
- Affiliates that are found to be in violation of the Affiliate Program terms will forfeit commissions related to aforementioned violations, and may result in termination of the affiliate account with or without notice.