About the Plugin
Instagrate Pro is a powerful WordPress plugin to automatically integrate Instagram images and videos into your WordPress site.
It creates WordPress content, such as posts, using Instagram images. It does not just display an Instagram feed in a widget or shortcode, it is a full blown content creation tool. It can be as simple or as complicated as you want it to be. Just want to create a new post on your blog with each image you take with Instagram? No problem. Want to do something more complicated like creating an always updating page of images using a certain hashtag? You can make it do that too.
instagrate-pro.zip file from your online receipt (the link can be found in your purchase email) to somewhere on your computer.
Through the WordPress Admin
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Click on “Upload”.
- Browse for the
instagrate-pro.zipfrom your computer.
- Click “Install” now.
- Once the install is complete click “Activate Plugin”.
- Extract the
- Delete any existing
instagrate-profolder from the
instagrate-profolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the Instagrate Pro menu and click “Add Account” to get started.
Activating the License
- Once installed you will need to activate your license to make sure you receive automatic updates for the plugin. Your license key can be found on your online receipt (the link can be found in your purchase email).
- Navigate to Instagrate Pro > Settings > License & Support.
- Enter your license key and click “Activate License”.
Note: If you previously had the free ‘Instagrate to WordPress’ plugin installed you will need to deactivate it after installing the Pro version to stop duplicate posts being created.